Matherly, November 10, 2006, Created with GeoGebra
Check out the next worksheet about Standard
- Move slider 1, what characteristic of the line is
- Move point A around. Describe how the equation of the line changes as
you do this.
- Move point A into Quadrant 3. Explain how the equation
is different than before.
- Using the above information, write the general form of point-slope form.
- Write the equation of the line in point-slope form when the
slope is -3 and the given point is (1,-4). Move the slider and the
point to check your answer.
- Rearrange this equation into slope-intercept form (y=mx+b). Move slider 2 to the right to check your answer.